Saturday, October 31, 2009

Proof I have learnt something!

I've just managed to upload all my images for Digital Graphics and the Still Image to the server, complete with hyperlinks and central CSS file.

I didn't slice the images though as they were coming through misaligned on the screen and my brain power's too low to fix it today.

I may also need to play with the image size to allow for screen resolutions but this fits my screen (with all toolbars turned off).

It's a relatively simple set of images in terms of Photoshop tools used but it's exactly what I was after. Click here and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. It's a great montage! That also looks like fantastic amounts of work - very impressive. I love the layers and how busy it all is - kind of like you I think!

    ReplyDelete